After business hours or during company functions when telephones not answered, you may use our Email address or Livechat in the lower right corner to leave a message.
IHC Guaranteed Polyclonal Antibody (Antigen by Elabscience) -EPR006
There is an obvious difficultyduring the process of custom antibody production service. That is, the producedantibody has a very specific and sensitive reaction with the immunogen, but thenegative Western Blot results are often produced, which wastes much precioustime and expenditure and mainly results from the unreasonable design of theantigens. The experts of antibody technology from Elabscience offer thefollowing solutions:
1. Individualized antigendesign: Use native protein and recombinant protein (partial area) as much aspossible as the immunogen, which can enormously improve the antigenicspecificity. When polypeptide is used as antigen, analyze the hydrophilia and hydrophobicityof the antigen, predict the secondary structure and tertiary structure of the protein,use the hydrophilic and bare area of the protein as much as possible, andchoose more than 2 peptides as the antigen if necessary.
2. Multiple immunizationstrategies: According to the different antigens, hosts and final applications,Elabscience can design the optimal immunization plan.
3. Optimized affinitypurification: Produce and obtain more specific antibodies using antigenaffinity purification.
4. Rigorous quality controls: Detectthe subtype, specificity and ELISA titer of antibodies with a variety ofmethods.
IHC GuaranteedPolyclonal Antibody (Antigen by Elabscience) -EPR006
|Contents||Delivery Standards||Price and Turnaround Time|
|1. Antigen preparation|
2. Animal immunization,pre- bleed collection and serum ELISA assay
3. Antigen affinity purified column preparation
4. Affinity purification
5. ELISA assay and IHC detection
| 1. 1mL serum before immunization;1mL serum after immunization |
2. ELISA results
3. 3~10mg purified antibody
4. Positive IHC results
5. Remaining proteins
1. Inquiry. Any questions you can communicate with our customer service representatives, and with the help of them,you need to fill in the Antibody Demand Information Form.and send to email@example.com.
2. We will finalize yourapplication requirements for the antibody in accordance with the AntibodyDemand Information Form, and we will also inform our antibody designers of yourspecific demands.
3. According to your applicationrequires for the antibody, our antibody designers will carry on the antigendesign (Omitted if the antigen supplied by customer), the antibody productiondesign as well as the project plan preparation. The project plan will besubmitted to you to be confirmed.
4. Our customer servicerepresentatives will submit the electronic contract to you after you confirmthe project plan and price. As soon as you confirm the electronic contract, ourcustomer service representatives will confirm it executed via fax.
5. You need to transfer accountsas agreed and pay up for the services in accordance with the contract. A fullrefund you can get if we cannot finish the service as agreed.
6. Our company will carry out QCfor the various raw materials you provide for the antibody. (Omitted if thematerials are supplied by Elabscience.)
7. The project starts, and we willstart to produce as soon as we confirm your full payment and the raw materialspass the QC.
8. You can log in our website atany time to inquire and track the progress of the project.
9. The final inspection report ofthe custom antibody productions will be submitted to you to be confirmed by ourtechnical support. And the production delivery will be arranged as well.
10. Delivery within 2-3 businessdays in China, and 3-7 business days abroad.
11. Inspection and acceptance ofproduction. Our technical support can also help with the inspection andconfirmation of the custom antibody production.
12. Any quality problems you canask for the after-sales service.
Our customer service representatives are available 9 hours [8:30 am-5:00 pm(Beijing)] a day, Monday through Friday, to assist you.
| Phone: 240-252-7368(USA) 240-252-7376(USA)|
| Fax: 240-252-7376|