After business hours or during company functions when telephones not answered, you may use our Email address or Livechat in the lower right corner to leave a message.
General information about Protein Service
Recombinant Protein Services
Elabscience's custom recombinant protein services provide a comprehensive portfolio of protein expression systems, including bacteria, yeast, baculovirus infected insect cells, and mammalian cells. We offer the ideal level of protein purity for your downstream applications. With customized solutions, flexible production scale, and proprietary technologies, we work in partnership with our clients to ensure efficient and high quality reagent protein production, process development and scale-up production of biologics for research purposes.
Elabscience has delivered over 2,000 batches of recombinant proteins used for functional assays, high throughput screens, antigen generation, structural analysis, and many other drug discovery applications. When our extensive expertise in recombinant proteins is integrated with our in-house gene synthesis and assay development capabilities, we can quickly deliver your projects in a flexible and cost-effective manner. Moreover, our dedicated technical account managers will guide your project through every step of the process, and constantly keep you informed of the project progress
1. Comprehensive expression systems: Bacteria, yeast, baculovirus/insect cell, and mammalian cell plus various vectors for each system.
2. Fast turn-around : 10 mg of purified protein in as little as 5 weeks merely from your submitted target gene sequence.
3. One-stop service platform : Elabscience can take your project directly from gene synthesis, to any of those further stages including recombinant protein expression,antibody production, and assay development.
Quotations and Ordering
1. To request a quotation, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form, and send it to us by email or fax.
2. To order, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form and send it to us by email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information.
3. If submitting samples, please mail them together with a hard copy of the completed Quotation/Order Form
4. For questions about recombinant protein expression, or to inquire about the status of your order contact us by email, phone, fax.
5. Our customer service representatives are available from Monday through Friday to assist you.