After business hours or during company functions when telephones not answered, you may use our Email address or Livechat in the lower right corner to leave a message.
Cell line services
Stable cell lines are essential for protein production and cell-based assay. Protein productivity, functional activity and the cell line stability are vital criteria for cell line quality, protein production, and assay consistency. To set the standard high, Elabscience offers customized stable cell line services covering gene optimization, cell culture, and cell-based assay development. With the state-of-the-art facilities and seasoned industry experience, Elabscience can deliver a high-quality stable cell line with maximal productivity and best price upon your specifications.
1. Stable Cell Line Services for Recombinant Protein and mAb Production: Monoclonal antibodies, growth factors and other soluble proteins.
2. Stable Cell Line Services for Assay Development: G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs), ion channels, nuclear receptors, receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs), and other membrane proteins.
3. GPCR & Ion Channel Stable Cell Lines.
1. High protein productivity: Based on gene optimization and large-scale selection, high-productivity stable clones are expectable. For industrial production, follow-up process development is available to increase the protein expression to a fabulous level.
2. Ready-to-Assay cell lines: 100+ GPCR and ion channel cell lines validated on functional and/or binding assay platform are available for order as product.
3. Strict stability test: Well-controlled passage stability test guarantees the reliable performance of cell line for protein production and cell-based assay.
4. One-stop service platform: Elabscience can take your project directly from gene synthesis, to any of those further stages including recombinant protein expression, stable cell line generation, antibody production, and assay development
Quotations and Ordering
1. To request a quotation, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form, and send it to us by email or fax.
2. To order, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form and send it to us by email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information.
3. If submitting samples, please mail them together with a hard copy of the completed Quotation/Order Form
4. For questions about recombinant protein expression, or to inquire about the status of your order contact us by email, phone, fax.
5. Our customer service representatives are available from Monday through Friday to assist you.