After business hours or during company functions when telephones not answered, you may use our Email address or Livechat in the lower right corner to leave a message.
Cell Services for protein and antibody production
Stable Cell Line Development Services
Development of stable cell lines capable of producing recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies at high and reliable levels can be critical to a biopharmaceutical research project. Elabscience is proud of offering its years of demonstrative and professional custom services in creation and selection of stable clones for protein production. Elabscience's expert staff and state-of-the-art facilities are fully equipped to execute complete studies on genetic and productive stability in the presence and absence of selective agents.
1. Mammalian Expression: Elabscience can provide fast production and delivery of recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies up to grams level.
2. Process Development and Scale-up: Elabscience can optimize the system's growth and production media, also providing a thorough analysis of the growth rate, subcultivation ratio, cell mass, and specific and volumetric productivity using productivity-enhancing conditions. Also, a scale-down model can be applied to predict cell performance. Elabscience employs a novel and highly productive proprietary system which is featured with predictive high-throughput.
3. Bacterial Expression: Elabscience has developed technologies to tackle hard-to-express and hard-to-dissolve proteins.
4. Insect Cell/Baculovirus Expression: Our services are suitable for academic institutions and both the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
5. Purification: Comprehensive purification method and tag to meet you specific needs. The purification tag can be removed via a specific protease, and the protein is further purified by gel-filtration.
Quotations and Ordering
1. To request a quotation, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form, and send it to us by email or fax.
2. To order, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form and send it to us by email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information.
3. If submitting samples, please mail them together with a hard copy of the completed Quotation/Order Form
4. For questions about recombinant protein expression, or to inquire about the status of your order contact us by email, phone, fax.
5. Our customer service representatives are available from Monday through Friday to assist you.