After business hours or during company functions when telephones not answered, you may use our Email address or Livechat in the lower right corner to leave a message.
ORF Cloning Services
Our service for Open Reading Frame (ORF) cloning offers a quick means to turn DNA sequences into expression-ready clones, thus greatly accelerate your biological research.
1. Time-saving service for ORF cloning in your customized vector at the best price
2. One-stop platform including downstream services for protein expression and functional analysis
1. Sequence Confirmation: Your gene of interest will be sequence validated base-by-base against the complete ORF sequence in the database.
2. De Novo Synthesis:
3. Cloning Vector: Your gene of interest can be cloned into any commercial or non-commercial vector of your choice.
4. Quality Control: Every customized vector with your ORF gene of interest is strictly inspected before delivery to ensure 100% accuracy.
Our typical turnaround time is about 10 business days for genes up to 1 kb. Our typical delivery package includes the following items:
1. 10 ug lyophilized customized vector containing the gene of your interest
2. Sequencing data of each clone (electronic version)
3. Construct map for the plasmid
4. Quality assurance certificate
Quotations and Ordering
1. To request a quotation, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form, and send it to us by email or fax.
2. To order, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form and send it to us by email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information.
3. If submitting samples, please mail them together with a hard copy of the completed Quotation/Order Form
4. For questions about recombinant protein expression, or to inquire about the status of your order contact us by email, phone, fax.
5. Our customer service representatives are available from Monday through Friday to assist you.