After business hours or during company functions when telephones not answered, you may use our Email address or Livechat in the lower right corner to leave a message.
Vector Construction and Plasmid DNA Preparation
Vector Construction Services
Targeting vector construction is a prerequisite for the generation of genetically engineered animals. Elabscience's advanced molecular biology platform has provided thousands of targeting vectors to customers worldwide. These targeting vectors have been successfully used in traditional and conditional knock-out, knock-in, and many other genetic modification projects.
1. Strong versatility: Knock out or knock in any gene of or under 20 kb in size on any part of any vector.
2. Seamless cloning without undesired joint sequences: Tailor accurate, high-quality target vectors, seamlessly.
3. Fast delivery and high successful rate: User can receive their custom knock-in and knock-out vector constructs in less than four weeks. The successful rate has been kept over 95%.
4. Cost-effective solution: With competitive prices.
1. Vector construction for traditional knock-out (Conventional knock-out)
Traditional knock-out involves deleting or disabling both copies of a specific gene. This can be highly advantageous for both biomedical research and drug development. Elabscience has developed several powerful technology platforms for efficient and precise generation of most standard and conventional knock-out targeting vectors, by combining de novo gene synthesis and quick cloning techniques.
2. Vector construction for conditional knock-out (Tissue-specific or developmental gene targeting)
Conditional knock-out involves deleting or disabling a gene in only a particular organ, tissue, or cell type or only during a certain development stage. Elabscience provides targeting vectors that can be tailored for inactivation of specific genes in specific tissues in a temporally specific manner. Our scientists have years of experience in inserting loxP and FRT sequences and modified DNA sequences into customized targeting vectors.
3. Vector construction for knock-in
Reporter gene knock-in provides a more predictable expression pattern than random integration (transgenic methods). Similar to its conventional knock-out vector construction service, Elabscience offers targeting vectors for efficient and precise genetic engineering with a variety of useful traits, such as site-specific modifications in specific genes and reporter gene knock-in.
4. Modification of targeting vector or BAC construction
Elabscience has established several simple and effective methods for the modification of plasmids and BACs, allowing precise engineering, unlimited cloning and subcloning, and mutagenesis of DNA molecules of any size.
The turnaround time for targeting vector construction projects is usually less than four weeks. Our typical delivery includes the following:
1. 4 μg targeting vectors
2. Restriction enzyme digestion map of the vectors
3. Sequencing data covering the junction regions
4. Quality assurance certificate
1. 100 μg targeting vectors
2. Linear targeting vectors
3. Targeting vectors with ultra-low endotoxin
4. Sequencing data covering the arms
Plasmid DNA Preparation Services
Elabscience plasmid DNA preparation services cover individual constructs for research labs as well as large scale manufacturing for biotech and pharmaceutical companies. Elabscience’s high quality plasmids will help you achieve highly efficient cell transfection, DNA vaccination, antibody production, and other preclinical studies.
1. Flexible scale: up to gram level.
2. Completely enzyme-free and animal-free process for SC Grade and Advanced SC Grade plasmids' production.
3. Stringent and comprehensive quality control: at least seven items, including appearance, A260/280, supercoiled content, residual RNA, genomic DNA, concentrations, restriction analysis, and endotoxin level (upon request).
4. Fast delivery time.
Sample Submission Requirements:
1. Plasmid DNA template of > 1 ug with a concentration of > 100 ng/ul.
2. Dissolved in water, TE buffer or dry in 1.5/0.5 ml centrifuge tube.
3. Bacteria stock and plasmid DNA that is dry on paper are acceptable but not recommended.
Quotations and Ordering
1. To request a quotation, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form, and send it to us by email or fax.
2. To order, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form and send it to us by email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information.
3. If submitting samples, please mail them together with a hard copy of the completed Quotation/Order Form
4. For questions about recombinant protein expression, or to inquire about the status of your order contact us by email, phone, fax.
5. Our customer service representatives are available from Monday through Friday to assist you.