After business hours or during company functions when telephones not answered, you may use our Email address or Livechat in the lower right corner to leave a message.
Custom RNAi Services
Key Benefits of Vector-Based RNAi
1.Stronger in vivo inhibitory effects: Vector-based siRNA is more effective in vivo than synthetic siRNA and can work with tissue-specific promoters.
2.Inducible expression: Vector-based siRNA allows the researcher to establish inducible systems using inducible vectors.
3.Easy enrichment of knock-down cells: Vectors can be equipped with antibiotic resistance genes, allowing the easy removal of untransfected cells.
4.Long-term RNAi effect: Vector-based siRNA allows the researcher to obtain a stable cell line and observe the long-term effects of RNAi.
5.Easy to handle and renewable: Vector-based siRNA is delivered in plasmid form, which is more stable and easier to handle than synthetic siRNA. As a plasmid, it can be easily regenerated on-site.
6.Less costly: The easy regeneration character of siRNA vectors can reduce cost in high-throughput applications, where large amount of siRNA is in need.
7.Gene-therapy compatibility: Viral vector-based siRNA can be used to infect primary cell lines for gene therapy purposes.
Quotations and Ordering
1. To request a quotation, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form, and send it to us by email or fax.
2. To order, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form and send it to us by email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information.
3. If submitting samples, please mail them together with a hard copy of the completed Quotation/Order Form
4. For questions about recombinant protein expression, or to inquire about the status of your order contact us by email, phone, fax.
5. Our customer service representatives are available from Monday through Friday to assist you.