The FITC Labeling Kit of Elabscience offering a collection of reagents required for FITC labeling is designed to label antibody with amidogen (NH2-). The specially treated FITC in this kit can be used directly. The reagents are enough for approximately 3 labeling reactions each containing 0.1-2 mg of antibody or other protein. Each kit includes 6 Filtration tubes for desaltination of antibody labeling without the need for dialysis. The whole procedure is simple and can be completed in 100min with proficient operation.
1. All-inclusive: This kit provides all the reagents required for FITC labeling.
2. Quick: The whole procedure takes only 100 min.
3. Convenient: Desaltination can be achieved with Filtration tube, dialysis or gel filtration is not necessary.
4. Flexible: The procedure can be easily adapted to both smaller and larger scales, with 0.1-2 mg of protein labeled each time.
5. Perfect results: This kit has been optimized to determine the optimum labeling ratio of FITC to antibody, lowering the possibility of protein inactivation resulted from insufficient labeling or excess FITC labeling.
PrincipleProtein bonds covalently to FITC by thiourea connection as free amino groups of lysine residues in the protein molecule can react with nucleophilic FITC.