The water-soluble Sulfo-NHS-Biotin Labeling Kit of Elabscience offering a collection of reagents required for biotin labeling, enables simple and efficient biotin labeling of antibodies, proteins and any other primary amine-containing macromolecules. The biotin in the kit is sufficient and has been activated for direct use. And the reagents are enough for approximately 3 labeling reactions each containing 0.1-2 mg of antibody or other protein. Each kit includes 6 Filtration tubes for desaltination of antibody labeling without the need for dialysis. The whole procedure is simple and can be completed in 90min in proficient operation.
Information of the Water-soluble
1. All-inclusive: This kit provides all the reagents required for biotin labeling.
2. Quick: The whole procedure takes only 90 min.
3. Convenient: Desalination can be achieved with Filtration tube, dialysis or gel filtration is not necessary.
4. Flexible: The procedure can be easily adapted to both micro and large scales, with 0.1-2 mg of protein labeled each time.
5. Water-soluble: The Sulfo-NHS reagent in the kit is water soluble, enabling reactions to be performed in the absence of organic solvents.
6. Perfect results: This kit has been optimized to determine the optimum labeling ratio of biotin to antibody, lowering the possibility of protein inactivation resulted from insufficient labeling or excess biotin labeling.
7. Cell labeling: The sulfo-NHS biotin can label the proteins exposed on the surface of cell, without permeating the cell membrane.
The sulfo-NHS biotin reacts with the primary amine (N-terminal and the side chain of lysine residue) specifically, forming stable amide bond.