Vitamins is a kind of organic compound necessary to maintain normal life activities. Vitamin has little content in body, but plays an important role in human growth, metabolism and development.Most of the vitamins that animal cells cannot produce on their own or in insufficient quantities to meet the needs of the cells themselves must be supplied from outside.MEM Vitamin Solution, which contains 50 times the Vitamin content of MEM medium, contains choline chloride, calcium d-pantothenate, folate, niacinamide, pyridoxal hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride and inositol. It is one of the commonly used additives in cell culture.
|Shipping||Ice bag or dry ice|
|Expiration date||24 months|
1. This product is for research use only.
2. This product is sterilized by 0.22 μ m filtration.
3. It is necessary to pay attention to the aseptic operation and avoid the pollution.
4. This product is 100×concentrated solution and dilute it to to the desired concentration before use.
5. It is not suitable for long time storage at room temperature or 4 °C.
6. Thaw in 2 -8°C and mix fully before use. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing. It is recommended to aliquot the solution and store at -20°C.
From now on, if you have published a paper by using any of our products since 1/1/2019, fill out the “Elabscience Publication Reward Application Form”carefully and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will get back to you with the reward after we confirm it ASAP!