Current Position:Home>>Kits>>ELISA Kits>>Uncoated ELISA Kits>> Uncoated Human TNF-α(Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha) ELISA Kit
The new series of Elabscience® Uncoated ELISA kits contain the basic components required for the ELISA experiments. For customers who have rich experience and can establish their own ELISA system, uncoated kit is an ideal choice to save costs.
For in vitro quantitative determination of TNF-α concentration in Human serum, plasma.
|Storage||-20℃.Please refer to the instructions for details.|
|Sample type||serum, plasma|
|Micro ELISA pre-Plate(Dismountable)||96T*5：5 plates, 96T||-20℃, 6 months|
|Reference Standard||96T*5：1 vial|
|Concentrated Capture Ab||96T*5：1 vial 120μL|
|Concentrated Biotinylated Detection Ab||96T*5：1 vial 120μL|
|Concentrated HRP Conjugate||96T*5：1 vial 120μL||-20℃(Protect from light), 6 months|
|Product Description||1 copy||/|
|Certificate of Analysis||1 copy|
1. Analyte-specific antibody (capture antibody) is bound to a pre-microplate, unbound capture antibody is washed away. Then plates are blocked.
2. Samples or standards are added and any analyte present is bound by the immobilized capture antibody. Unbound materials are decanted.
3. The added Biotinylated Detection Ab will bind to the analyte been captured by the immobilized antibody. Unbound Biotinylated Detection Ab is washed away.
4. HPR Conjugate is used to bind to the Biotinylated Detection Ab. Unbound HPR Conjugate is washed away.
5. TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and a blue color develops in proportion to the amount of analyte present in the sample. Then the Stop Solution is added to stop the color change of substrate, and the color inside the well changes from blue to yellow. The absorbance of the color at 450 nm is measured.
From now on, if you have published a paper by using any of our products since 1/1/2019, fill out the “Elabscience Publication Reward Application Form”carefully and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will get back to you with the reward after we confirm it ASAP!