Troubleshooting for Metabolism Assay Detection
1. Large difference between duplicate tubes/wells
1) Limitations of detection methods and principle.
2) The reagents have not been balanced to room temperature, especially for those kits which are rigorous for temperature condition.
3) The precision and proficiency of operators.
2. Low signal value
1) The detection instrument has not been pre-heated.
2) Wrong detection wavelength.
3) Sample preservation time is too long or temperature is not proper.
4) There is interferon introduced during the sample collection.
5) Some components of the kit are invalid.
3. The result comparison is not satisfactory.
1) There is no comparability between the results because the different detection principles.
2) Different reagents and anti-interfere ability lead to different results.
3) Different preparation of standards leads to different results.