The Biotin Labeling Kit of Elabscience offering a collection of reagents required for biotin labeling is designed to label antibody with amidogen (NH2-). The biotin in this kit is sufficient and has been activated for direct use. And the reagents are enough for approximately 3 labeling reactions each containing 0.1-2 mg of antibody or other protein. Each kit includes 6 Filtration tubes for desalination of antibody labeling without the need for dialysis. The whole procedure is simple and can be completed in 90 min with proficient operation.
1. All-inclusive: This kit provides all the reagents required for biotin labeling.
2. Quick: The whole procedure takes only 90 min.
3. Convenient: Desalination can be achieved with Filtration tube, dialysis or gel filtration is not necessary.
4. Flexible: The procedure can be easily adapted to both micro and large scales, with 0.1-2mg of protein labeled each time.
5. Perfect results: This kit has been optimized to determine the optimum labeling ratio of biotin to antibody, lowering the possibility of protein inactivation resulted from insufficient labeling or excess biotin labeling.
PrincipleThe NH2-Reactive Biotin reacts with the primary amine (N-terminal and the side chain of lysine residue) specifically, forming stable amide bond