The CY3 Labeling Kit of Elabscience offering a collection of reagents required for CY3 labeling is designed to label antibody with amidogen (NH2-). The CY3 in this kit is sufficient and has been activated for direct use. And the reagents are enough for approximately 3 labeling reactions each containing 0.1-1 mg of antibody or other protein. Each kit includes 6 Filtration tubes for desaltination of antibody labeling without the need for dialysis. The whole procedure is simple and can be completed in 100 min with proficient operation.
1. All-inclusive: This kit provides all the reagents required for CY3 labeling.
2. Quick: The whole procedure takes only 100 min.
3. Convenient: Desaltination can be achieved with Filtration tube, dialysis or gel filtration is not necessary.
4. Flexible: The procedure can be easily adapted to both smaller and larger scales, with 0.1-1mg of protein labeled each time.
5. Perfect results: This kit has been optimized to determine the optimum labeling ratio of CY3 to antibody, lowering the possibility of protein inactivation resulted from insufficient labeling or excess CY3 labeling.
The Reactive CY3 reacts with the primary amine (N-terminal and the side chain of lysine residue) specifically, forming stable amide bond.